FCT School of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada has released forms for its Basic Nursing Science program. Sales started on April 8, 2023, and will end on April 21, 2023. If you’re considering a career in Nursing, this is your chance.
How to Check Admission Eligibility
To be eligible for the Basic Nursing programme at FCT College of Nursing, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- WAEC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB with five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings. NABTEB results can only be combined with another NABTEB result.
- Applicants must be at least 17 (seventeen) years old.
- Applicants must not be pregnant women.
- Candidates with awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- Payment must be made through Remita and in the candidate’s full name.
- POS/other transfers etc., are not acceptable.
See also: Five UK Universities with Application Fee Waiver in 2023
How to Get FCT School of Nursing Sciences, Gwagwalada Admission Form
To apply for the Basic Nursing program at FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada, follow these steps:
- Visit the College of Nursing Sciences Application Portal (CONSAP) website.
- Register and provide the necessary information on the User Registration Form.
- Save the generated Application Number and Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code.
- Complete the payment process using the CONSAP platform.
- Log in to the CONSAP portal with your application number and phone number.
- Complete the application process and print your examination slip containing your venue, date, and time.
- All payments must be through Remita in a bank branch only.
See also: Avoid these mistakes when showing proof of funds
Date and Details of Entrance Examination to FCT School of Nursing, Gwagwalada
The entrance examination is scheduled for Tuesday, April 25th, 2023. Please note that the examination will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) covering English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Current Affairs.
After registering, the candidate’s exam details will be sent via SMS to the contact phone number in the form.
FCT College of Nursing Sciences Gwagwalada offers a high-quality Nursing program, which gives interested students a solid foundation to become world-class nurses. Apply now and take the first step towards a rewarding career in nursing. Don’t forget to print your examination slip and bring it with you on your test day.
[…] Source link […]